SPSP Launched its Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative (OneHand) which reflects on SPSP's overall contribution to the community's wellbeing.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is a volunteering program which encourages SPSP to be socially accountable and conscious of the kind of impact they are having on all aspects of society including economic, social, and environmental.
OneHand's main goal is to do voluntary work to leave a positive impact on your society and to drive change towards the well-being of our community. Giving back and volunteering unites people around a common purpose, giving them the opportunity to connect at the deepest level of humanity.
OneHand's mission is to contribute to generate value to the community's well-being.
OneHand's vision is to be recognized as a CSR Global Leader.
OneHand's Core Programs:
- Health & Safety
- Education & Training
- Environmental Protection
- Community Development
- Develop social value to our community
- Enrich employee perspective of philanthropy
- Increase volunteerism
- Empower employee engagement
- Raise awareness about the environment
- Enhance the ability to attract talent and retain staff
- Improve diversity
- Create a culture of discipline
Benefits of volunteering:
- Maintain physical health
- Gain experience and learn new skills
- Collaborate and learn how to work within a group
- Community service & Development
- ESL Courses for secondary school students in collaboration with Benaa Charity Association for Orphans care and Alber Charity Association.
- Ramadan boxes distribution “Salat Al-Kheer” for families in need in collaboration with Al-Ihsan Charity Association
- "Taziz" program in collaboration with Benaa Charity Association for Orphans Care that aims at preparing secondary school students for successful university/college enrollment and preparing them for enrollment tests.
- SPSP Trainees volunteering with the Ministry of Health during "International Volunteer Day 2018"